Super Pals

All super heroes have to have their SUPER Pals.  People that help make a road trip happen and fill the tattoo void in the area.  


Hollywood Devil 
Metal Midget 


To name a new characters.  I hope we get to find time to not only write about some of these ideas and make them into adventures..... but to add the graphics.  


How are we going to portray ourselves?  Who do you think when you see Capt. Tattoo and his faithful side kick Inky.    If we don't go for drawing us with latex suits than I don't know what other look I would go for??  Hmmmm...... 


I want boots.  I don't care how we draw our outfits but I want boots. I wonder if Capt. Tattoo will wear a cowboy hat or flip top hat?  He needs some strong ass kicking boots.  


Fan Artwork: ( If and when we have "Fans") Love to see what others think we should look like as Super Heroes. 


Live your life, One Comic book Strip at at time.  
~Inky